Single Split Tray Sorter
Designed from the ground up as the product that launched the company, the EuroSort Single Split Tray Sorter (or single bombay sorter) has undergone many revisions over the years, but has never lost the simple functionality that makes our unique bombay sorter a favorite in the postal, pharmaceutical, retail, and apparel industries. Unlike similar single bombay sorters on the market, our single split tray sorter allows items to drop flat and maintains the quality and protection of any item sorted.
The EuroSort Single Split Tray Sorter is unique among split tray / bombay sorters on the market today because of our patented linkage technology that connects both tray blades and allows for the most accurate discharge of any available split tray sorters, enabling smaller destinations and a reduced overall footprint for your sorting system.
Our Single Split Tray Sorter features a concave tray surface that allows it to sort non-conveyable items and other odd-shaped objects such as loose apparel, pharmaceutical bottles, polybags, or even round items by containing them within the single split tray.
Single Split Tray Sorter Features
- Flat-Drop Technology – Our single split tray sorters are designed to ensure that products stack safely and securely without damage.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our single split tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs required by many of our customers.
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our single split tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Touch Pack-Out – Our split tray sorters allow for the sorting of items to their destinations without using a second touch during pack-out.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s Single Split Tray Sorter utilizes an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Tray Options – Our single split tray sorter is capable of heavy duty use with the capacity to hold up to 25 lbs on a single tray.
- Smallest Drop Zone – Compared to other bombay sorters today, our single split tray sorters have the smallest drop zone in the sortation industry.
|Weight||Max. item Size||Min. item Size||Throughput|
|.05 – 10 kg||475 x 550 x 200 mm||50 x 50 x 5 mm||8,640 trays/hour|