About the Eurosort Push Bar Sorter
First installed in 2004 and fully overhauled in 2019, the EuroSort Push Bar Sorter (also called a pusher sorter or push sorter) is a proven tool in the EuroSort toolbox for operations looking to automate manual processes. The wide range of sortable products, extreme layout flexibility, and easy scalability allow our pusher sorters to achieve a quick ROI and significantly increased productivity in all operations.
The EuroSort Push Bar Sorter’s precise bi-directional sorting allows for the accurate discharge of a large variety of products into an extremely tight destination such as an outbound carton or mailsack. Like our other automated sortation systems, our Push Bar Sorter is designed to be space conscious and require minimal maintenance.
When it comes to bi-directional sorting, the EuroSort Push Bar Sorter accurately sorts items from as small as a single business card or individual polybag, all the way up to a 30-inch carton at rates of up to 3,000 items/hour. Our Push Bar Sorter is starting to become the go-to solution for reliable linear sortation at a more affordable price point than any other pusher sorter on the market. With the EuroSort Push Bar Sorter, if you can convey it, we can sort it!
|Product||Throughput||Min. Item Size||Max. Item Size||Weight|
|Post and Parcel, Footwear, Electronics||up to 4000 items per hour||3 x 2 x 0.25 in||37 x 24 x 24 in||10 g - 50 lbs|
Benefits of the Push Bar Sorter
- Modular Construction – The ultimate in flexibility!
- Manual Induction Ease – Save money, reduce complication, and increase your flexibility with a machine that allows for manual induction.
- No-Touch Pack Out – The tightest discharge pitch in the industry enables the sorting of items directly into the outbound carton/tote/container with no secondary touch during packout.
- No-Weld Framework –Easy installation, easy expansion, and superior modularity of your sortation system.
- Smallest Discharge Pitch – Increased accuracy allows for a smaller discharge pitch and a denser sorter footprint.
- Gentle Push Product Handling – Sorting your fragile items without damage!
- Quiet As a Mouse Operation – Noise levels below 70dB
- Low Budget Friendly – High quality automation without the high price tag
EuroSort Push Bar Sorter in Action
Need more information?
* Indicates a required field