About the Eurosort Push Tray Sorter
The EuroSort Push-Tray Sorter was designed from the ground up to be one of the most versatile and flexible unit sorters in the industry. Whether you need to handle apparel and shoeboxes at the same time, or microwaves and giftcards, the EuroSort Push Tray Sorter can handle it with ease. This sorter truly subscribes to our philosophy “If it Fits, It Sorts.”
Carton and Poly-Bag Sorting on One Machine
We get it, your product mix isn’t consistant, one day you are sorting apparel and the next day it’s a toy on promo. That’s why your unit sorter needs to be flexible enough to keep up. The EuroSort Push Tray Sorter can do just that. It’s three walls help contain unruly product, and because it uses a mechanical divert (instead of expensive motors in the carriers) every product, no matter how large or how small gets diverted gently and, most importantly, accurately. Our push tray unit sorter helps eliminate the need for multiple sorters in your facility saving cost and space, increasing productivity, and enabling a more efficient operation.
Benefits of the Push Tray Sorter
- Manual Induction Ease – Save money, reduce complication, and increase your flexibility with a machine that allows for manual induction.
- Flex Drive System – The EuroSort Flex Drive did away with wheel-style turns, belts, and chains, effectively eliminating the last single point of failure on our sorters and increasing flexibility and reliability.
- Safe Tray Design –No sharp edges, minimal spacing between trays, finger guarding where necessary, and thoughtfully designed touchpoints take the worry out of sortation.
- No-Touch Pack Out – The tightest discharge pitch in the industry enables the sorting of items directly into the outbound carton/tote/container with no secondary touch during packout.
- No-Weld Framework –Easy installation, easy expansion, and superior modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Carrier Option – Up to 50 lbs on a single carrier
- Smallest Discharge Pitch – Increased accuracy allows for a smaller discharge pitch and a denser sorter footprint.
- Gentle Push Product Handling – Sorting your fragile items without damage!
- Un-Bagged/Loose Item Sorting Capability – No polybag no problem. Sort even loose garments with ease.
- Quiet As a Mouse Operation – Noise levels below 70dB
What Throughput Do You Need?
Need more information?
* Indicates a required field