Single Split TraySorter
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
The EuroSort Single Split Tray Sorter is the standard to which other Bomb-Bay sorters are compared. Our patented bombay tray combined with 20 years of development and stress testing has resulted in a sorter that gives your operation more throughput, more weight capacity, and more accuracy, in a smaller more compact package.
The EuroSort Single Split Tray Sorter is unique among split tray / bombay sorters on the market today because of our patented linkage technology that connects both tray blades and allows for the most accurate discharge of any available split tray sorters, enabling smaller destinations and a reduced overall footprint for your sorting system.
Our Single Split Tray Sorter features a concave tray surface that allows it to sort non-conveyable items and other odd-shaped objects such as loose apparel, pharmaceutical bottles, polybags, or even round items by containing them within the single split tray.
|Products||Throughput||Min. Item Size||Max. Item Size||Weight Range|
|Apparel and Accessories, Books, Pharmaceutical, Jewelry, Postal and Parcel, Laundry||3,000 to 17,000 trays per hour||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.1 in||19 x 21.5 x 8 in||0.01 lbs to 25 lbs|
Benefits of the Single Split Tray Sorter
- Flat-Drop Technology – Reduces handling at packout, reduces/eliminates product damage, and increases the accuracy and precision of our split tray sorters.
- Manual Induction Ease – Save money, reduce complication, and increase your flexibility with a machine that allows for manual induction.
- Flex Drive System – The EuroSort Flex Drive did away with wheel-style turns, belts, and chains, effectively eliminating the last single point of failure on our sorters and increasing flexibility and reliability.
- Safe Tray Design –No sharp edges, minimal spacing between trays, finger guarding where necessary, and thoughtfully designed touchpoints take the worry out of sortation.
- No-Touch Pack Out – The tightest discharge pitch in the industry enables the sorting of items directly into the outbound carton/tote/container with no secondary touch during packout.
- No-Weld Framework –Easy installation, easy expansion, and superior modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Tray Options – Up to 25 lbs on a single tray
- Smallest Discharge Pitch – Increased accuracy allows for a smaller discharge pitch and a denser sorter footprint.
- Un-Bagged/Loose Item Sorting Capability – No polybag no problem. Sort even loose garments with ease.
- Quiet As a Mouse Operation – Noise levels below 70dB
Need more information?
* Indicates a required field