Quad Tilt Tray Sorter
The EuroSort Quad Tilt Tray is our answer to the customer who handles small products and needs extremely high throughputs. Our multi tilt tray sorter is unique in the industry as it is the only sorter that can sort jewelry and small items accurately and gently at rates of up to 39,600 items per hour. It uses a gentle tilting motion to discharge the product and can be configured to work within extremely low ceilings.
Quad-Tilt Tray Features:
- Quad Tray = Quadruple the throughput capacity of our Single Split Tray in the same footprint.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our quad tilt tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs (up to 600,000 items/day) required by many of our customers.
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our quad tilt tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Touch Pack-Out – Our split tray sorters allow for the sorting of items to their destinations without using a second touch during pack-out.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s Quad Tilt Tray Sorter utilizes an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Smallest Drop Zone – Compared to other bombay or tilt tray sorters today, our quad tilt tray sorters have the smallest drop zone in the sortation industry.
|Max Size||Min Size||Max Weight||Throughput|
|300 x 300 mm||10 x 10 mm||4 x 2.5 kg||39,600 items/hr|