Quad Tilt Tray Sorter
The EuroSort Quad Tilt Tray Sorter (sometimes called the multi-tray bombay sorter) is our answer for operations handling large amounts of small products and requires extremely high throughputs to maintain productivity and efficiency. Our quad tilt tray sorter is able to maintain these high throughputs by utilizing four independently controlled multi tilt trays that use a gentle tilting motion to discharge the product quickly and accurately into its designated chute. This ensures that every sorted product is handled with care throughout the entire sorting process.
WHY CHOOSE THE QUAD TILT TRAY SORTER?
From its initial inception, the EuroSort Quad Tilt Tray Sorter was designed to be durable, quiet, and requires very little regular maintenance. The four independent trays on each of our quad tilt tray sorters allow for exponentially higher throughput than other tilt tray sorters on the market today. With its modular design and all-aluminum framework, our multi tilt tray sorters allow for easy customization, flexible layouts, and future expansion.
The EuroSort Quad Tilt Tray Sorter is unique in the automated unit sorting industry because it is the only tilt tray sorter that can sort jewelry and other miscellaneous small items accurately and gently at high throughput rates of up to 39,600 items per hour. Currently, EuroSort Quad Tilt Tray Sorters are being used in a variety of diverse industries, such as pharmaceuticals, retail, jewelry, and small accessories, helping to simplify and improve any automated sorting needs.
Quad Tilt Tray Sorter Features
- Quad Tray = Quadruple the throughput capacity of our Single Split Tray in the same footprint.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our quad tilt tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs (up to 600,000 items/day) required by many of our customers.
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our quad tilt tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Touch Pack-Out – Our split tray sorters allow for the sorting of items to their destinations without using a second touch during pack-out.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s Quad Tilt Tray Sorter utilizes an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Smallest Drop Zone – Compared to other bombay or tilt tray sorters today, our quad tilt tray sorters have the smallest drop zone in the sortation industry.
|Max Size||Min Size||Max Weight||Throughput|
|300 x 300 mm||10 x 10 mm||4 x 2.5 kg||39,600 items/hr|