Dual Split Tray Sorter
The EuroSort Dual Split Tray is a favorite among customers with a large variety of products who require high throughput in the smallest possible space.
The Dual Split Tray provides the ability to sort one large item, or two small items using the same tray. This double tray sorter (aka bombay sorter tray) eliminates the need to size trays according to the largest item and doubles the possible throughput without increasing the overall size of the sorter.
Dual Split Tray Sorter Features
- Dual Tray – Our patented dual tray allows for double the throughput capacity of our single split tray sorter, and the highest throughput of any split tray sorter on the market.
- Flat-Drop Technology – Our dual split tray sorters are designed to ensure that products stack safely and securely without damage.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our dual split tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs (up to 600,000 items/day) required by many of our customers.
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our dual split tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Touch Pack-Out – Our split tray sorters allow for the sorting of items to their destinations without using a second touch during pack-out.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s Dual Split Tray Sorter utilizes an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Smallest Drop Zone – Compared to other bombay sorters today, our dual split tray sorters have the smallest drop zone in the sortation industry.
|Weight||Max. Item Size||Min. Item Size||Throughput|
|0.05 – 15 kg||475 x 950 x 200 mm||50 x 50 x 5 mm||17,280 trays/hour|