Dual Split Tray Sorter
The EuroSort Dual Split Tray Sorter continues to be a consistent favorite among customers with a large variety of products in different shapes and sizes. Our dual split tray sorters are used to meet the high throughput needs of major retailers, distributors, and suppliers that also need to use the least amount of floor space possible. Like every unit sorter in our product line, our dual split tray sorters were designed around the ideas that high-speed unit sortation systems could be much simpler and more cost-effective than what was on the market already, and that unit sorters don’t need to occupy unnecessary amounts of valuable facility space.
With the EuroSort Dual Split Tray Sorter, we have created the ability to sort one large item or two smaller items using the same dual split tray. This double tray sorter (sometimes called a dual bombay tray sorter) eliminates the hassle of sizing trays according to the dimensions of the largest item being sorted. By removing this sizing obstacle, our dual split tray sorters are able to double the possible throughput of sorted items without increasing the overall size of the sorter, sorting up to 17,280 trays per hour from just one induction area.
At EuroSort, we work each day with purpose, dedicated to simplifying the complexities involved with the implementation of automated sortation systems in a variety of industries. From the unique sorting needs of the post and parcel industry to the intricate sorting systems of the apparel and retail industries, EuroSort Dual Split Tray Sorters are used all over the world, providing customizable and modular solutions for an array of automated sorting applications.
Dual Split Tray Sorter Features
- Dual Tray – Our patented dual tray allows for double the throughput capacity of our single split tray sorter, and the highest throughput of any split tray sorter on the market.
- Flat-Drop Technology – Our dual split tray sorters are designed to ensure that products stack safely and securely without damage.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our dual split tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs (up to 600,000 items/day) required by many of our customers.
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our dual split tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Touch Pack-Out – Our split tray sorters allow for the sorting of items to their destinations without using a second touch during pack-out.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s Dual Split Tray Sorter utilizes an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Smallest Drop Zone – Compared to other bombay sorters today, our dual split tray sorters have the smallest drop zone in the sortation industry.
|Weight||Max. Item Size||Min. Item Size||Throughput|
|0.05 – 15 kg||475 x 950 x 200 mm||50 x 50 x 5 mm||17,280 trays/hour|