Dual Split TraySorter
Double the Throughput, Same Footprint
The EuroSort Dual Split Tray Sorter raised the bar for what throughput could be achieved with a Bomb-Bay sorter. Our patented dual tray design allows for 1 carrier to sort two separate items to two separate destinations while maintaining the ability to sort one large item. This double tray sorter eliminates the hassle of sizing trays according to the dimensions of the largest item being sorted. By removing this sizing obstacle, our dual split tray sorters are able to double the possible throughput of sorted items without increasing the overall size of the sorter, sorting up to 17,280 trays per hour from just one induction area.
Raising the Bar
When you want to increase the throughput of your apparel, pharmaceutical, postal, or consumer goods distribution operation, look no further than the EuroSort Dual Split Tray. With it’s unique dual tray design, and massive 35,000 item/hour capability, the Dual Split Tray has enough capacity for even the highest throughput operations. But high throughput doesn’t need to come with high square footage cost, and the Eurosort Dual Split Tray Sorter maintains our industry leading tight discharge pitch allowing for almost double the number of destinations in the same space (Compared to competitive technology).
|Products||Throughput||Min. Item Size||Max. Item Size||Weight|
|Apparel and Accessories, Books, Pharmaceutical, Jewelry, Postal and Parcel, Laundry||8,000 to 34,000 trays per hour||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.01 in||14.5 x 37 x 8 in||10 g to 15 lbs|
Benefits of the Dual Split Tray Sorter
- Flat-Drop Technology – Reduces handling at packout, reduces/eliminates product damage, and increases the accuracy and precision of our split tray sorters.
- Manual Induction Ease – Save money, reduce complication, and increase your flexibility with a machine that allows for manual induction.
- Flex Drive System – The EuroSort Flex Drive did away with wheel-style turns, belts, and chains, effectively eliminating the last single point of failure on our sorters and increasing flexibility and reliability.
- Safe Tray Design –No sharp edges, minimal spacing between trays, finger guarding where necessary, and thoughtfully designed touchpoints take the worry out of sortation.
- No-Touch Pack Out – The tightest discharge pitch in the industry enables the sorting of items directly into the outbound carton/tote/container with no secondary touch during packout.
- No-Weld Framework –Easy installation, easy expansion, and superior modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Tray Options – Up to 25 lbs on a single tray
- Smallest Discharge Pitch – Increased accuracy allows for a smaller discharge pitch and a denser sorter footprint.
- Un-Bagged/Loose Item Sorting Capability – No polybag no problem. Sort even loose garments with ease.
- Quiet As a Mouse Operation – Noise levels below 70dB
Need more information?
* Indicates a required field