Single Push TraySorter
Exponentially flexible, strikingly accurate, and built for the long haul, the EuroSort Single Push Tray Sorter is more capable, more reliable, and more space efficient than any other push tray sorter on the market. With a huge range of items that can be sorted, and destination lengths up to 50% smaller than the competition, the EuroSort Pushtray Sorter can handle all of your product mix from a shoebox to a fishing lure on the same sorter at the same time.
Keep It Simple
A simple robust mechanical divert lies at the heart of this EuroSort Sorter. This avoids motors or electronics of any kind in the tray, reducing maintenance and potential problems, while maintaining divert accuracy, year after year. If you are looking for a sorter that you can rely on to be there for your operation and let you focus on everything else that is going on, instead of worrying when your sorter is going down, the EuroSort Push Tray Sorter is for you.
|Products||Throughput||Min. Item Size||Max. Item Size||Weight|
|Apparel and Accessories, Footwear, Electronics, and Postal and Parcel||3,000 to 16,000 trays per hour||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.25 in||23 x 23.5 x 15.7 in||10 g - 26 lbs|
Benefits of the Single Push Tray Sorter
- Manual Induction Ease – Save money, reduce complication, and increase your flexibility with a machine that allows for manual induction.
- Flex Drive System – The EuroSort Flex Drive did away with wheel-style turns, belts, and chains, effectively eliminating the last single point of failure on our sorters and increasing flexibility and reliability.
- Safe Tray Design –No sharp edges, minimal spacing between trays, finger guarding where necessary, and thoughtfully designed touchpoints take the worry out of sortation.
- No-Touch Pack Out – The tightest discharge pitch in the industry enables the sorting of items directly into the outbound carton/tote/container with no secondary touch during packout.
- No-Weld Framework –Easy installation, easy expansion, and superior modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Carrier Option – Up to 50 lbs on a single carrier
- Smallest Discharge Pitch – Increased accuracy allows for a smaller discharge pitch and a denser sorter footprint.
- Gentle Push Product Handling – Sorting your fragile items without damage!
- Un-Bagged/Loose Item Sorting Capability – No polybag no problem. Sort even loose garments with ease.
- Quiet As a Mouse Operation – Noise levels below 70dB
EuroSort Single Push Tray Sorters in Action
Need more information?
* Indicates a required field