Twin Push TraySorter
Award Winning Performance, Proven Reliability
Patented, Award Winning, and Proven Around the World, our Twin Push Tray Sorter is truly one of a kind. Built tough enough to handle up to 50 lb cartons day in and day out while still being gentle enough to handle fragile items, the EuroSort Twin Push Tray Sorter has the flexibility to sort your entire product range, and the throughput to handle even your largest peak volumes with ease.
Maximum Flexibility for Your Changing Product Mix
Your business is unique, so why trust the heart of your distribution system to just another unit sorter. Our patented Twin Tray design allows you to utilize your Push Tray carriers according to your sku mix at the moment. Two smaller items (1 in each section) or 1 larger item can be placed onto each carrier, and our smart ESx control system will automatically detect whether there is one or two items in each carrier and assign them accordingly. This not only increases the capacity of your sorter, but allows for a much more efficient machine for a changing sku base.
|Products||Throughput||Min. Item Size||Max. Item Size||Weight|
|Apparel and Accessories, Footwear, Electronics, and Postal and Parcel||7,000 to 24,000 trays per hour||1.5 x 1.5 x 0.25 in||27 x 24 x 14 in||10 g to 50 lbs|
Benefits of the Twin Push Tray Sorter
- Manual Induction Ease – Save money, reduce complication, and increase your flexibility with a machine that allows for manual induction.
- Flex Drive System – The EuroSort Flex Drive did away with wheel-style turns, belts, and chains, effectively eliminating the last single point of failure on our sorters and increasing flexibility and reliability.
- Safe Tray Design –No sharp edges, minimal spacing between trays, finger guarding where necessary, and thoughtfully designed touchpoints take the worry out of sortation.
- No-Touch Pack Out – The tightest discharge pitch in the industry enables the sorting of items directly into the outbound carton/tote/container with no secondary touch during packout.
- No-Weld Framework –Easy installation, easy expansion, and superior modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Carrier Option – Up to 50 lbs on a single carrier
- Smallest Discharge Pitch – Increased accuracy allows for a smaller discharge pitch and a denser sorter footprint.
- Gentle Push Product Handling – Sorting your fragile items without damage!
- Un-Bagged/Loose Item Sorting Capability – No polybag no problem. Sort even loose garments with ease.
- Quiet As a Mouse Operation – Noise levels below 70dB
Need more information?
* Indicates a required field