Single Push Tray Sorter
Carton and poly-bag sorting on one machine
The EuroSort Push Tray Sorter was designed from the ground up to be a new solution to an age-old problem and represents a unique product for the industry.
At its heart, it is a high-speed unit sorter, capable of sorting up to 13,300 items/hour and can handle everything from polybags/apparel/odd-shaped items to heavy cartons, all at the same time.
This single push tray sorting unit was designed to help eliminate the need for multiple sorters saving cost and space, increasing productivity, and enabling a more efficient pick.
Single Push Tray Features
- Gentle Push Product Handling – Our single push tray sorters use a positive divert to gently push items off the tray and slide them into the chute allowing for sortation of fragile or odd shaped items.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our single push tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs required by many of our customers.
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our single push tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s Single Push Tray Sorter utilizes an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Heavy Duty Tray Options – Our single push tray sorter is capable of heavy duty use with the capacity to hold up to 25 lbs on a single tray.
- Smallest Drop Zone – Compared to other push tray sorters today, our single push tray sorters have a smaller discharge pitch and a higher accuracy
|Weight||Max. Size||Min. Size||Throughput|
|0.05 – 12 kg||590 x 600 x 400 mm||40 x 40 x 6 mm||13,600 trays/hr|
Learn how you can double the throughput and weight capacity with our award-winning Twin Push Tray by following the button below.
Need more throughput? Check out our Twin Push Tray Sorter!