Push Tray Sorter
What is a Push Tray Sorter?
The EuroSort Push-Tray Sorter was designed from the ground up to be one of the most versatile and flexible unit sorters in the industry. With the ability to handle everything from poly-bags/apparel/odd-shaped items to heavy cartons at the same time. This push tray unit sorter helps eliminate the need for multiple sorters saving cost and space, increasing productivity, and enabling a more efficient pick.
Push Tray Sorter Benefits
- Performance – Up to 13,300 trays/hour from one induction area.
- Flexibility – The EuroSort Flex Drive System provides extreme flexibility in layouts, allowing for inclines, declines, left and right turns, and unlimited lengths.
- Range of Product – From as small as a business card up to a 50 lb package, if it fits on the carrier, this push tray sortation machine can handle it.
- Simplicity – Simple, efficient design decreases cost and increases uptime.
- Accuracy – A patented discharge mechanism enables a discharge zone up to 2x smaller than comparable technologies and uses a positive (physical) discharge to ensure that every item gets diverted to the correct destination regardless of shape, size, or material.
- Safety – Minimal spacing between the carriers increases safety, throughput, and up-time.
Learn about the two types of EuroSort Push Tray Sorters below