Cross Tray Sorter
Flawless sorting of fragile consumer goods, lightweight packages and non-conveyable items
EuroSort’s Cross Tray Sorter can easily sort the smallest, lightest, and least conveyable items and can handle small to medium parcels, e-commerce items, fashion, shoe boxes, sportswear and pharmaceutical products.
The trays are enclosed on all four sides, meaning every product – large, small, flat or round – remains in place throughout its entire journey on the sorter. The cleats on both sides of this enclosed tray sorter provide a forced discharge, increasing sort accuracy, and while making two-sided sorting possible.
Cross Tray Sorter Features
- Enclosed Sorter Tray – The EuroSort cross trays are enclosed on four sides so items stay in place around turns
- Two-Sided, Forced Discharge – maintains a compact footprint and eliminates sort errors and rework
- Works well with small, lightweight, smooth and cylindrical items
- Flex Drive Functionality – With the elimination of wheel-style turns and the utilization of our distributed system of small electric motors, our cross tray sorters can easily handle inclines, declines, and positive and negative turns.
- Manual Induction Ease – Our collection of sortation technology, including our cross tray sorters, allows for easy, safe manual induction to attain the high throughputs required by many of our customers.
- Safe Tray Design – Safety and utility are crucial for all of our customers, so we designed our trays to be extremely close to each other, enabling high throughput with a lower sorter speed.
- No-Weld Framework – EuroSort’s cross tray sorters utilize an 80% aluminum framework that eliminates the need for welding, allowing easy installation, expansion, and modularity of your sortation system.
- Lower Investment Costs – no motors in the carriers, and no expensive automatic induction system require
|Throughput||Weight||Max Size||Min Size|
|13,300 trays/hour*||0.05 kg – 15 kg||400 x 600 x 400 mm||40 x 40 x 1 mm|
* Depending on the system configurationContact Us »