SW IT Engineer
Our Software & Controls department, located in Geldermalsen, develops the control and sorting software of the sorting systems on E, PLC and Software areas. Service & Support is also provided for upgrades, updates, adjustments and extensions for existing customers. In the position as an SW IT Engineer you are responsible for analysis, development, test and implementation of our PLC Sorting Software.
Activities that belong to your task package include:
- Assistance of Aftersales and Service interventions, either remote or on-site.
- Development from PC software to Engineer functions, as well as software skills.
- Compose project Software Design Description documentation.
- Update internal logging issues system: Coordination and registration of SDB failures.
- Commissioning of PLC software on-site and IBS of the sorting systems.
- Other administrative activities
After an internal training period, you are expected to take part in the service Hotline team to provide (remote) service (phone and PC) assistance.
- A minimum HBO degree in Computer Science, Industrial Automation, or Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 year work experience of the following programming languages: .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0 (VB.net, C#).
- Work experience with:
- network communication (Example Socket)
- WPF technology with MVVM pattern
- MSSQL database and TSQL
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English (German, Spanish and French would be a plus).
- Experience with Agile development methods such as XP or Scrum and with GIT source control would be a plus
- In possession of a driving License.
- Enthusiastic, creative and customer-oriented!
- Willing to travel (in- and outside Europe).
What we offer:
- A challenging function with a wide variety of activities within a growing international organization.
- A market-based employment package, including 25 holiday days, laptop and phone.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- One-year contract with prospects of a permanent position.
EuroSort is located in `s-Graveland and Geldermalsen and it is specialized in manufacturing and supplying custom-made sorting machines. Worldwide, we supply various sorting systems to highly reputable companies, which we are very proud of.
Is this challenging job exactly what you are looking for? Then we invite you to upload your CV and motivation via the button below, or send it to: EuroSort, Boomgaard 2, 1243 HV `s-Graveland, f.a.o. Liset Galema. For questions, please call or e-mail to Liset Galema, 088-8877467 or email@example.com. Response to this vacancy by employment agencies and similar is not appreciated.